Journal of a Junkie...This blog tracks the random thoughts and feelings as well as my journey to sobriety...dealing with depression, anxiety and addiction. Sharing my story, hoping that it helps others dealing with the same disease(s).

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lost, Apparently. Not, Forgotten

Sitting at work bored, since I am all caught up on my work and have helped my team with their work as much as I can, I decided to browse FaceBook. I stumbled upon a post about my daughter on a family friend's website. It was a link to a blog she did about my daughter. Then it suddenly dawned on me, "Deb, You have a blog! How long has it been since you have journaled and posted to your blog?" December 2010. I have not posted anything in almost a year. I was saddened a bit by this thought, because so much has happened since I last posted-so much experience, strength, and hope that can not only help other addicts, but people struggling someway in their life. The trials and tribulations and my triumphs can be of a support to others no matter what their current struggles are. I have reset my priorities and my goals and have re-dedicated myself to maintaining my blog, and keeping it current for my Life on Life's Terms. I do this only in the hopes of helping others to know there is a better way and that they too, if they dream it, they can achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment