Journal of a Junkie...This blog tracks the random thoughts and feelings as well as my journey to sobriety...dealing with depression, anxiety and addiction. Sharing my story, hoping that it helps others dealing with the same disease(s).

Friday, October 22, 2010

Blog? What?

Okay...So began a new trend a few years ago in which people would just journal things and post them on the net...And, I was like, "why the hell would anyone want to post their journal online?"  Apparently, "In America today, there are almost as many people making their living as bloggers as there are lawyers." According to Marc Penn. So, not only are people just babbling about their thoughts and opinions online, and people are reading them...but they are also making money doing it!

So, as I ponder what road to take for the next adventure in my life, and desperate for money, I join the revolution (better late then never). Not only do I have a plethora of random thoughts throughout my day, but I love to share them.  ;)  l0l...so, why not make a lil money on the side for the randomness that is Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment