Journal of a Junkie...This blog tracks the random thoughts and feelings as well as my journey to sobriety...dealing with depression, anxiety and addiction. Sharing my story, hoping that it helps others dealing with the same disease(s).

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Homeless Label

Presently, no job...no money...Disconnected from family and friends.
Soon, no phone...no home...no car.  Whats your next step Debbie?

I have even asked myself this same question...too many times to count...

Well, everyday I do little things here and there on the Internet to make a little bit money, while I apply to anything anywhere in hopes of paying rent and the bills. I have also tried renting out the two extra rooms in my house until the lease is up in March...Still nothing.

Why is it that everything is such a struggle for me lately?

It looks as though I get to add the label homeless to many other recent labels. You know, the OCD label...the addict label...the alcoholic label...the depressed label...the anxiety label...

They say God doesn't give us more than we can handle...apparently He has misunderstood the strength of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment